What kind of insole should I get?
The real answer is – it depends on a lot of different factors.
- What type of feet you have
- Your walking/running postures
We would recommend identifying you foot arch type to begin with, and choose the insole that may best fit you.
This is a good place to start: https://feetninja.com/types-of-foot-arches/ There you can browse through other articles that might be helpful.
Check out our blog here for more information and useful articles.
How to trim the insole?
- If the shoe has laces you might want to loosen it completely.
- Remove any existing insoles that shoe has.
- Take the feetninja insole and place it on top of the insole that came with the shoe.
- Use a nice pair of scissors to trim it along the line, it doesn’t have to be accurate, but the closer you get the better it fits.
- Now slide the feet ninja insoles in by bending the sides and slowly wiggle it in and make sure it is completely in place before use.
What is the return policy?
Our return policy is pretty straight forward, if you don’t like it send it back.
We will gladly accept it.
You can refer the return policy for more details.
Is my data safe?
Your email is 100% safe, we don’t disclose your email to anyone.
We don’t store any of your credit card information.
We use the best in class payment processor to process your credit cards.
Have more questions? Feel free to reach us at [email protected]